Monday, August 22, 2011

COLLAPSE


In impasse I thrive;
My credence and love --impaired;
Jaded, listless.
Yet the insurgent demeanor is there;
My intransigence heart refuses to acknowledge the infirmity;
Every second ---- I try to break free.
" collapse " --for who it will be??

A floe strives in the cold Atlantic;
So tries my body and soul!
I have my heresay;
Yet for mother's sake I genuflect,
I have to feign to eulogize the "guru ";
I cannot be icnonoclastic,
For mother's sake;
Infraction----not possible.
Yet gingerly I try to stick to my theology;
How can I forgo my own?

Credence and love thwarted,
When I found myself enamored,
Hoodwinked;
Doors closed----leaving me in languor.
Situation--- irrencilable;
Imbroglio leaves me insensate.
With every blow, my heart-- inured .

Exigency brought me to this;
Indentured by that culture;
I cannot immolate my body and soul.
No! I will not importune to her ' guru';
I imposture and implicate,
And implode within myself.

When her theology impinges with mine,
When the betrayal leaves my heart holocausted,
Even then I try to remain imperturbable.
Negativities incarcerate me;
I try to impale through it;
"collapse "--- for who will it be??

The migraine and the cancerous tumor,
Consumes my heart;
Every second a new fresco on my laceration;
My every breath-- lachrymose.
Yet no mediator I need,
No empathy for lost love.
God's incandescent bliss,
Will someday influx into my veins,
Before I collapse!

If only I garner my strength,
Though febrile,
I cannot frail;
Situations from every dimension,
Extenuate, embroil;
No! I will not disgorge!
I indite in doggerel,
With feelings, pain and harrowing mindstorms;
Trying to resist the incursion!
Let elysian time say will I be able to gestate,
And extricate from this darkness,
Exulting with my credence and love;
" collapse"--for who will it be !!

No comments:

Post a Comment