Thursday, June 25, 2009

TRUE LOVE


The pouring drops , the smell of wet earth
Woke me up that dawn;
I carried myself to the garden,
With my sleepy eyes still urging to dream;
The eyelids that refused to stay open,
Lost their willingness,
As I stood with awe
At the sight of the enchanting dawn;
The rain resumed the greenness all over;
Marine calmness prevailed over the land;
The golden rays shyly started revealing themselves;
As the rain stopped slowly;
Among the green leaves I saw the red rose;
Never had I seen such beauty in her before;
The red gorges that kindle burning passion in men,
The passion that rages the fire of love,
That strong passion that creates the thorn of lust;
It was that same red rose;
Yet as the incarnation of an angel,
The angel of true love;
Wet by the rain-drops,
A magical aura shielded the red rose;
The firy passion burnt out ,
Giving way to the soothing one of water;
The red rose glowed with love,
The love that heals all pains,
The love that brings hope like the scarlet rose,
After the rain;
Such is true love---- the red rose after the rain;
I fail to recall my eyelids--- whether open or close;
As I stood between dreams and reality;
Like the lonely rose between rain and sun;
Waiting for you-----
Waiting for you to recognise the truth;

No comments:

Post a Comment