Saturday, June 23, 2012

FOR YOUR RECOVERY


Of restlessness, of woes, I indite; Imprisoned by the clouds, This blind moon only hopes, The stars will light up the night. Of tears seen and unseen, I indite, My cerebral sense fails to remember--- Which pain was more--- Your absence or your suffering. The river dries up; The lake watches him. She can only hope that he will recover again. Of memories past and future, I indite; I see you and me walking on those green paths, I laugh at my playful pranks, I try to grasp your hand while I cross the road, I strain my eyes to look for you near Blue Earth. Memory and reality leave me dumbfounded; I will meet you once again; Happy times are waiting!! Of pain and anxiety, I indite; Trusting Psyche's healing powers, I try to be strong; Yet the night was sleepless; Day and night merge; I want to break through; I want to be with a recovered you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment